as the title suggests, i would like your opinion on a matter that i have been contemplating for a while. As people on the streams would know, i have announced that this would be the last batch of commissions that i will be doing before i head off to find a steady job that would probably mean that i will never ever do commissions again.
A number of you have walked up to me and asked for the chance to commish me for something (whether again or a new commissioner). I have given some thought on the matter and i do wanna open maybe one last batch so i can end this on a proper note. However, i have talked to my parents on postponing my job hunt for one more month and they weren't too happy about it. They threaten not to give me my allowance for December if i go ahead with the plan.
So i would like to ask commissioners (or would-be) a serious question. Would you still want to commish me if i raise my prices slightly? I want to note that if i do open, its for December and will be my last batch. If otherwise, this current commission will be my last one. The reasons for raising the prices is that if i do go ahead with opening for commishes, i am counting on the commish money to tide me over December.
Heres the poll >evov1.deviantart.com/journal/p…
Hope you all have a great day!